Jan 4 (Lagos) - Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA) notified the public that the following Insurances are compulsory in Nigeria.
1) Buildings under construction (2 floors and above). 2003 Insurance Act.
2) All public buildings.
3) Group life for employees. 2014 Pension Reform Act.
4) Annuity for life.
5) Third party Motor Insurance. 1950 Ordinance.
6) Insurance for imports. (Marine) 2003
7) Professional Indemnity for health professionals under the NHIS 1999.
There are 53 Insurance Companies in Nigeria as listed by the NIA in its publication of Jan 4 2015.
reporting for easykobo.com on Monday, January 4 2015 from Lagos, Nigeria
If you would like to post comments! Please log in.